|| Our team of trained and licensed unmanned vehicle operators are available for hire to help when a skilled operator is required for the job. Our system operators may be deployed to customers with equipment or ready to operate customer-provided equipment providing the following services:
||• Operate unmanned vehicles live via radio or PC
• Program flight and ground surveillance routes
• Program, execute, and calibrate waypoint systems
• Set up facility parameters for proximity and gps based autonomous scouting
• Install lead lines and program industrial facility robots
• Operate unmanned vehicles fro search and rescue, site survey, research
• Operate unmanned aerial systems for aerial photography / videography
• Provide professional aerial imaging services
• Operate aerial vehicles to inspect bridges, poles, towers, tunnels, windmills • Operate underwater vehicles to inspect cable lines, aquatic life, and more.
• Operate vehicles, run applications, perform tasks per customer instruction
• Plot and map data retrieved by unmanned systems in 2D or 3D
• Perform flight patterns, ground routes, and maneuvers as requested
• Provide licensed services where required and requested
Operators adhere to all rules and regulations as set by FAA, FCC, NTIA, local municipalities, endometria applicable agencies. Operator availability and rates depend on the type of project, vehicles/systems used, project requirements, licensing/restrictions, and location. please contact us to get started.