RC ROVER® REV9-18 Unmanned Ground Vehicle
Introduced in 2002, the REV9-18 Unmanned Ground Vehicle continues to evolve with the advent of technology, maintaining a clear lead when it comes to man portable form, function, and value. As a proven unmanned systems and robotics platform deployed world-wide for over a decade now, the REV9 series of unmanned vehicles have been delivering proven performance and value to professionals around the world.
Selecting which model to chose depends on intended use, type of environment, end-user requirements, and project limitations.
• The REV9-18 has a longer 18" chassis, rendering more surface-mount space for payload. It handles steep inclinations on slick surfaces very well, and climbs shorter stairs but more smoothly with outstanding traction and accuracy.
• The REV9-16 has a shorter 16" chassis and higher ground and payload clearance (about 4" depending on orientation) therefore allowing it to operate upside down / down side up (subject to proper payload placement).
• Both vehicles come with top surface access panels which maybe permanently sealed as an option to allow drive-through water (Note: External payload also needs customization to allow submergence). REV9 payload may be installed on top or side panels or internally.
If you are not sure which system to choose, simply contact us - we are are here to help.
Resists momentary shocks, impacts, snow and rain, external voltage spikes, solvents, fire, hazmat, and harsh environments
All REV9 RFO Systems ship with switchable RC / PC controllers. This feature accommodates native system expansion and integration for controlled RC or PC use as well as full autonomous or semi-autonomous waypoint based navigation.
Precision and Speed
REV9 can "turn on a dime" while moving at speeds of few inches per minute or up to 7 miles per hour. Speeds fo 30+MPH maybe achieved by utilizing upgrade component and optional equipment sold separately.
At only 18" x 12" x 4" (REV9-18) and 16" x 12" x 4" (REV9-16).
Strength & Durability
REV9 unmanned vehicles are built to resist momentary shocks, impacts, snow / rain, external voltage spikes, solvents, fire, hazmat, and harsh environments, with enough traction to momentarily pull a rolling chassis ten times its weight.
Bench tested at peak 200 LBS of payload.
Optional equipment sold separately
• Robot arm and gripper
• Stationary LED support light
• Secondary Mini HDR Camera
• REV9 Lithium battery upgrade
• Pelco transport case
• Marine seal
• For full customization and options please contact us.
Large Transport Case
Customized to house RC Rover UGV and accessories. Large 2-person fold down handles. Fully Customized to contain UGV when ordered with UGV (sold separately). 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof. Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight. Retractable extension handle.
|General||• Range of configurations and options to choose from • Proven and reliable precision platform • The most durable, expandable, and affordable in its class • Aerospace grade laser cut & welded aluminum chassis & cover • 2" Ground clearance allowing: 50+ Degree grade handling. 4"up / /6" down stair handling • Man-portable at 52LBS with payload • 14" Long 3 LBS grab and Lift capacity robot arm (Additional lift capacity up to 28Lbs available - sold separately) • Peak 200LBS of payload (suigegsted 30 LBS max) • 12-48 Volt RC/PC controller (default: RC - 12V ) • High resolution color infrared (day/night long range) pan & tilt CCD cam • Four planetary motors (quadrature/optical encoder option available - sold separately) • Four wheel traction and drive system with two idlers • Aerospace grade uniframe chassis (marine seal optional) • Easy Access cover • eXPANDHUB® drive system with 6 x 4" corrosion-free wheels • Custom 6-Ply heavy traction treaded tracks • Water & solvent resistant chassis and drive system • Speed Range: up to 3MPH (maybe upgraded to higher speeds) • REV9-18 Chassis dimensions: 18" (Long) x 12" (Wide) x 4" (High) • Fully expandable and customizable • Full Warranty Against Defect On Arrival • World-Class Customer Service and Support • Made in U.S.A|
RC ROVER REV9-18 Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Product Code: REV9-18 Unmanned Vehicle
- Availability: Check Availability