RC ROVER® REV9-16 Unmanned Ground Vehicle
RC Rover® REV9-16 Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) is the smaller, lighter counterpart to the REV9-18 UGV, comprising of 10" all terrain tires for maximum ground clearance. REV9 chassis is laser cut, deep-welded, and painted (or optionally, anodized) aerospace grade material, with a footprint small and light enough to make it an ideal man-portable mobile platform, delivering superior ground traction, clearance, and payload stability. RC Rover® REV9 Unmanned Systems are proudly made in U.S.A.
REV9 unmanned vehicles come with top surface access panels which maybe sealed (optional) for water resistance and temporary submergence in shallow pools of water. Payload may be installed externally or internally allowing REV9-16 to operate when flipped upside down. REV9 is modular, eeasily expandable, and customizable from the ground up, offered in three confirgurations to start with:
- Almost Ready To Run (ARTR): kit includes complete chassis
- Ready To Run (RTR): Kit includes ARTR plus operator radio ideal for full remote navigation upon arrival.
- Ready For Operation (RFO): kit includes RTR plus ground station and transportation case, ready for turn-key operation.
Selecting which UGV or configuration to chose, depends on intended use and project requirements.
Clear distonctions between REV9-16 and REV9-18 UGV include:
|• The REV9-18 has a longer 18" chassis, rendering more surface-mount space for payload. It handles steep inclinations and slick surfaces better due to its treaded rubber track drive system, climbs short stairs, smoothly with outstanding traction and accuracy.|
• The REV9-18 has a longer 18" chassis, rendering more surface-mount space for payload. It handles steep inclinations and slick surfaces better due to its treaded rubber track drive system, climbs short stairs, smoothly with outstanding traction and accuracy.
• The REV9-16 has a shorter 16" chassis and higher ground clearance (about 4" depending on orientation) therefore allowing it to pass taller obstacles, and to operate upside-down/down-side up.
• Both vehicles come with top surface access panels which maybe permanently sealed as an option to allow drive-through water.REV9 payload may be installed on top or side panels or internally.
If you are not sure which system to choose, simply contact us - we are are here to help.
Resists momentary shocks, impacts, snow and rain, external voltage spikes, solvents, fire, hazmat, and harsh environments
All REV9 RFO Systems ship with switchable RC/PC controllers. This feature accommodates system expansion and integration for RC or PC use as well as full autonomous or semi-autonomous waypoint based operation.
Precision and Speed
REV9-16 can "turn on a dime" and move at speeds of few inches per minute to 7mph or faster with as needed.
At only 18" x 12" x 4" (REV9-18) and 16" x 12" x 4" (REV9-16).
Strength & Durability
REV9 unmanned vehicles are built to resist momentary shock, impact, harsh climate, external voltage spikes, solvents, and hazardous conditions
Lab tested at peak 200 LBS of payload.
Suggested payload capacity not to exceed 30 LBS.
Two Step Maintenance
Step 1: Clean machine after each use.
Step 2: Keep batteries charged at all time. That's it!
For REV9 systems with marine-sealed chassis, simply hose down the UGV after each use and wipe dry. For non-sealed REV9 cleaning, use a damp towel to clean, and a dry towel to dry the chassis and payload.
Repair and Replacement
All REV9 Parts are replaceable. Repairs requiring simple component swap may be filed-performed by operator. Wheels, tires, and adapter hubs may be repaired/replaced by operator or by the local lawn and garden shop. Electronics and drive system components must be repaired or replaced by an authorized REV9 technician/facility.
REV9 Common Applications
Security and surveillance
Tactical and law enforcement
Search and rescue
Site survey and Inspection
Photography and videography
STEM/EDU project platform
Structural engineering and mapping
Transport and delivery
Hazmat Scout vehicle
REV9-16 ARTR Kit
• Assembled REV9-18 UGV chassis
• eXPANDHUB adapters/wheels
• RC/PC motor controller
• Four planetary motors
• Power switch and harness
• 12V sealed battery
• USB & Charge ports
REV9-16 RTR Kit
• REV9-16 ARFO Kit
• Radio TX/RX
REV9-16 RFO Kit
• A/V ground station (A/V transmitter & LCD display)
• Stationary front face CCD IR camera
Optional equipment sold separately
• Robot arm and gripper (includes 18" chassis upgrade)
• Stationary LED support light
• Secondary Mini HDR Camera
• REV9 Lithium battery upgrade
• Pelco transport case
• Marine seal
• For full customization and options please contact us.
Large Transport Case
Customized to house RC Rover UGV and accessories. Large 2-person fold down handles. Fully Customized to contain UGV when ordered with UGV (sold separately). 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof. Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight. Retractable extension handle.
|General||• Range of options and configurations to choose from • Proven and reliable precision platform • The most durable, expandable, and affordable in its class • Aerospace grade laser cut & welded aluminum chassis & cover • 2" to 4" Ground Clearance Depending on Orientation • Man-portable at 35LBS with payload (Additional lift capacity up to 28Lbs available - sold separately) • Peak 200LBS of payload (suggested 30 LBS max) • 12-48 Volt RC/PC controller (default: RC - 12V ) • High Resolution Color Infrared (Day/Night30ft) CCD Cam • Four planetary motors (quadrature/optical encoder option available - sold separately) • Four wheel drive system • Aerospace grade uniframe chassis (marine seal optional) • Easy Access cover removable • eXPANDHUB® Drive System with 4 x 4" Corrosion-Free Wheels • Light Weight 10" All Terrain Tubed Tires (Tubeless Optional) • Flip-Ready Video Retract Antenna • Water & solvent resistant chassis and drive system • Speed Range: up to 3MPH (maybe upgraded to 7MPH). • REV9-16: Chassis Dimensions: 16" (Long) x 12" (Wide) x 4" (High) • Fully expandable and customizable • Full Warranty Against Defect On Arrival • World-Class Customer Service and Support • Made in U.S.A|
RC ROVER REV9-16 Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Product Code: RCR REV9-16 Unmanned Vehicle
- Availability: 6-8 Weeks